What does a great service reminder letter look like?
To make it easy for you, we've created two examples of service reminder templates you can use. To access the templates, just fill in the form and we'll email them to you right away.
If you're not sending service reminders to customers to remind them that an appliance needs servicing—you're missing out on recurring revenue (and happier customers)!
Everyone is busy, and having a boiler or fire alarm system serviced isn't a priority for most of your customers. That means it's down to you to prompt them for a service.
It's important to make sure the reminder you send targets your customers' real pain points. There's a big difference between a customer who legally needs a Domestic gas safety certificate every year... and a customer who should schedule a boiler service every year because it's a good thing to do.
Here are a few tips to help get you started:
- Send your service reminders one month before the service is due.
- Be sure that it includes the tenant's properties and required services.
- Send your service reminders at the same time each month.
- Schedule a follow-up call 10 days later if nothing has been booked.
- Automate your service reminders if you haven't done so already.